EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello and here's hoping you have a great day!,
I just joined a new site with my home decor products featured, and a little more detail behind the product line's creation. It is a site that I think offers so much great information, that is very easy to use, and most importantly, has the good intentions of helping charities at the same time. Please check it out.
http://www.squidoo.com/-Gail-Allen-Design
All it takes is a few clicks to get to the site, and you may find you will be there a while.

No comments: