EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Works in progress...

Sorry it's been quite a while since I have posted anything here.
After a busy few months, I then rearranged my entire studio and culled through fourteen years of collecting and paintings (which is also still in progress), so I have not put up anything new here. I have six paintings in progress right now. I am also working on an outdoor, science fiction or fantasy type of mural in a gameroom that is very large in size. I have faux painted the walls to look like fir paneling. This mural is painted like a trompe l'oeil of a window wall, the view outside from what will look like glass doors to a deck. It is almost finished and has been a major project. I do faux painting and custom murals also.

No comments: