EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Lemonade Award!!


Deborah Younglao, an incredibly talented, and very kind silk painter and art quilt maker extraordinaire, has nominated me for the Lemonade Award!

Thank you very much, Deborah. I really appreciate it, especially coming from a brilliant artist like yourself. You are too kind. The Lemonade Award is awarded to sites that show a positive attitude and gratitude. And I am very grateful and honored to be considered a part of that unique group.
Here are the rules for the award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post.
My Choices for the Award:
Susanne Clark Painting/Printmaking
Deb Magelssen's Blog
A Creative Life

No comments: