EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"The Dawning of a New Age"

My latest painting endeavors is "The Dawning of a New Age". This is a futuristic, science fiction mural that is almost finished which is located in a game room. It encompasses one entire wall and is made to look like it is a window wall looking out onto this scene. A closeup of the left hand side was posted here earlier. It was truly a labor of love, is almost complete and has an immense amount of detail, which I will post separate photos of at a later date.

1 comment:

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Hi Gail! You've done a great job on this large undertaking! I like the cliffs and the water especially.