EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Rose Trellis in Saatchi Gallery Showdown

The Rose Trellis is currently in the Saatchi Gallery Showdown...I would truly appreciate it if you would please go to the attached link and vote for it.
http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/showdown/index.php?showpic=268232
The saatchi Gallery has a Showdown of work every month. The number of votes determine whether your piece goes on to the final. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

-Don said...

I voted. Good luck.

-Don

Gail Allen Fine Art said...

Thanks Don for voting for my painting in the showdown, I appreciate your support. Your latest masks are wonderful!