EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gail Allen Fine Art: Email Newsletter Debut

The first monthly email newsletter went out today from my web site Gail Allen Fine Art Paintings. If you are interested in receiving it, please go to the web site and sign up under Email Newsletter in the left hand column on the homepage. I will be sending one per month, featuring news and events, a print or note card set give-a-way, and most importantly new original paintings and prints available.
 For those of you who don't have the time to check the web site regularly, (as few of us do), this will be a great way to find out about shows, updates and new work. With all the emails and newsletters that we get in our Inbox, I intend to keep it short, with quick images of new work that you can view and choose to read more about on my home site or blog. I hope this will be a welcome email and possibly the source of a surprise gift for you!

1 comment:

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Well done, Gail- I'm signing up!