EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Season's Greetings...Wishing you "All the Best" for the holidays!

 Every year I try to send out a special holiday card that I make as a memorable gift, especially for patrons, friends and family. Here are just a few years past Holiday Cards ... (the originals are usually tipped in onto cards for friends, to be able to save and frame if they so desire). I am wishing you all a safe, magical holiday season, filled with grace, blessings and joy. As always, I sincerely thank you for your support, comments and patronage! This project keeps me busy and away from posting and painting for most of the month of November, as is quite apparent on my blog. It is beginning to be a bit overwhelming, but is a part of the year I really enjoy, and this is my unique way of letting those special people know that they are in my thoughts throughout the year! Now, I am using this venue also, to wish all my followers the same, since I cannot contact you through snail mail.

Here's to wishing you "All the Best" during this season and the coming year - to you and yours!

If you are interested in getting newsletter mailings, please sign up by clicking on this site: Gail Allen's Fine Art Newsletter . (Please note:I do not sell, trade or give out any information on my mailing lists. )


Wishing You Holiday Magic!
(This is an etching that has been hand colored.)


Have an Old Fashioned Christmas!
(This was a sepia pen and ink version of an antique nutcracker.)

Season's Greetings!

2 comments:

-Don said...

These cards look great! Isn't it so rewarding to create your own? I've created one every year except one since 1982. It's a blast.

Merry Christmas, Gail!

-Don

Gail Allen Fine Art said...

Thank you Don....Hope 2011 is a prosperous year for you!