EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Iris with Day Lily

Iris with Day Lily  copyright 2011, Gail M. Allen

Here's my newest work, as I look toward the brighter, more colorful days of Spring and Summer.  The snow is beginning to melt a bit and we seem to be having that late winter thaw that makes you feel Spring is on the way.

Framed or matted prints of various sizes, on a variety of papers are available at my custom print and giclee site: Gail Allen Custom Prints and Cards.

No comments: