EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Night Waterfall

  Night Waterfall (9" X 12" Acrylic on Canvas)
My latest finished painting, of the three I am currently working on, is of a waterfall into a Koi pond, on a full moon night. There was a blue glow all around the the pool as it catches the moonlight.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Gail. While my pond doesn't have a waterfall I can see the reflection of the moon in it. For some reason it brings me peace. :)