EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Fling Brings New Classes in Painting and Drawing!

 It has been quite a long, crazy winter season, filled with life's changes, so I have not been blogging for awhile. I have taught many art classes over the years, as well as private lessons in my home and this Spring I’ve decided to bring in some new creativity. I am happy to announce I will be teaching classes at the new Wild Salamander Creative Arts Center opening here in Hollis, starting in May! Classes in traditional foundational visual language skills needed for drawing and painting will be offered for ages sixteen year old to adults. If you have been contemplating returning to painting or drawing, Spring - a season of new beginnings, is a great time to start. I would love to see you there! 


Or if you are a high school student or adult interested in private lessons for portfolio preparation, painting or drawing, I currently have a few openings for one on one classes in my studio. Call the office at  1-603-465-2088, to set up private lessons. You may also send me an email by contacting me through my gallery website at the following link: Gail Allen Contact  
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Tis good to see you back Gail ! All the best with your classes.