EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Meditation Painting At Grace Chapel Art Gallery Juried Opening's Exhibition


Saturday, September 27th, 2014 - 
Please come! Opening Reception

Meditation by Gail Allen
(click on my name above to see the larger version at my website)

You are warmly invited to a reception to celebrate the opening of the juried, themed exhibition, 'Openings'.  

 Enjoy mingling with the artists, light refreshments, and a lively demonstration.  All are welcome!
The reception will be held on Saturday, September 27th
 from 4:00 - 6:00pm in the Art Gallery at Grace Chapel
59 Worthen Road Lexington, Massachusetts.02421 
(1-781-862-6499)
My acrylic painting 'Meditation' is featured in this exhibition.

2 comments:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love this painting. It's crazy and wild but also calming and serene. Gorgeous work.

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love this painting. It's crazy and wild but also calming and serene. Gorgeous work.