EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, November 17, 2014

Glorious Possibilities!!

A local home decorating store is now featuring my paintings in their shop. Glorious Possibilities is a chic home decor store at 257 Main Street in Nashua, NH. Here are a few of the wonderful room possibilities and staging examples they have created with my paintings included in them. They have beautiful high end expertly crafted artisan pieces of all kinds. Gloria is a wonderful interior designer also. Stop in for great holiday gifts and ideas! 
If you need to call: 1- 603-402-9145 
Hours are: Monday - Saturday 10 AM -5 PM


 Sunday 11 AM -4 PM

Original hand painted Santa Nutcracker by Gail Allen


This created a festive vignette with the beautiful teal green chalk painted sideboard, whimsical felted moose, my hand painted framed holiday nutcracker and the topiary.
                                  
Autumn Pathway oil painting by Gail Allen
(Click on my underlined name above to see a closeup view at my website.)

The original oil painting in this photo, Autumn Pathway sold a week after it went on display!  However, archival Giclee prints of it are still available for purchase through my website if you are interested in obtaining a copy.
The Garden Shed pastel painting  by Gail Allen
(Click on my underlined name above to see a closeup view at my website.)

Here’s another lovely vignette for a garden lover’s porch during the winter months. My Original Pastel Painting, The Garden Shed, above, is of our backyard garden shed, in full bloom, surrounded by day lilies of every color and boxwood hedges.
Summer Cottage pastel painting by Gail Allen
(Click on my underlined name above to see a closeup view at my website.)
I thought this would make a great little entrance hall area for an ocean or lakeside cottage. I especially love the coordinating colors.  This great little desk gives you a place to put things down as you come in, but also serves as a computer desk for working, or just writing a post card to a friend.The pastel painting is of a small summer cottage sitting on a hill on an oceanside inlet that we used to stay at in Cape Cod, MA .








No comments: