EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, November 17, 2014

New Paintings at Sharon Arts Gallery Peterborough, NH

Mexican Nutcracker by Gail Allen
16” X 24"
A couple of weeks ago, I dropped off a number of my newest paintings to Sharon Arts Gallery in Peterborough, New Hampshire along with some special holiday, original limited edition pieces. All are now on display in the gallery. (I’ll have a picture to post soon.)

 In the meantime,  I have posted a few of them below. These, along with my large 24” X 48 “ acrylic on canvas landscape painting, Bennington Riverbed and my 30” X 40” acrylic landscape painting on canvas, Mountainside River II can be viewed through February at:
Sharon Arts Gallery 30 Grove Street, Peterborough, NH 03458
phone: (603) 924-7676, fax: (603) 924-6795

Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10am-6pm.
Sunday, closed.



Santa Nutcracker by Gail Allen
11” X 14"

 Across the Lake - Winter by Gail Allen
Hollis Road with Puddle by Gail Allen

Low Tide Drummer Cove by Gail Allen

No comments: