EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, May 31, 2021

Who We Are Exhibit at Lincoln - Levy Gallery

 6/1/2021 - 7/1/2021 

Reception: 6/4/2021  5-8

WHO WE ARE

Lincoln-Levy Gallery
135 State St, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 
United States
603 - 465 - 2088
Visit website


For this June's exhibition there is a themed exhibit titled: Who We Are. An exhibit that relates to who we are as artists and our types of personalities. This painting relates to my lifelong love of the ocean, gardening, garden design and being at one with nature, as well as being a new grandmother. This also reflects me as a painter who records nature, time, and my life stories through narrative fine art paintings, using symbolism and allegory.


No comments: