EASEL TIDES: GAIL M. ALLEN'S PAINTING JOURNAL

Gail Allen is a classically trained artist living in New Hampshire, USA, who sculpts, paints and creates custom designed landscapes, murals and event products.
Please click here to view my painting gallery site:
Gail M. Allen Fine Art

If you like my work, but are not ready to purchase a painting,
you may purchase fine art prints or cards with my paintings on them at my site: Gail Allen Contemporary Fine Art (Print and Card Shop)

Monday, November 1, 2021

The Lesson by Gail Allen - 2021 Joan L Dunfey Juried Exhibition Entry

 11/3/2021 - 11/28/2021 

Reception: 11/5/2021  5-8 pm

Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery
136 State Street, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
United States
603-431-4230

My painting The Lesson was juried intothe prestigious Joan L Dunfey juried exhibition. This is a large 36” x 48” acrylic on canvas painting, of a woman and son. This is a narrative, surrealistic painting depicting the changes we are nowexperiencing as new historical facts are brought to life by new technology. To read more about the storybehind this painting, visit my website: Gail Allen Fine Art






No comments: